“Personal Care” refers to supporting clients with personal hygiene, this can include things like bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, shaving, hair care, makeup to name a few. This course is aimed at care workers who are responsible for supporting clients in personal care. Whilst promoting choice in a safe and hygienic environment.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Understanding the client’s personal support requirements
- Providing support to increase maximum participation
- Addressing personal support requirements
- Recognising and reporting changes in health and/or support requirements
- Procedures for effective mouth care
- Documentation and record keeping
How long is the course?
The course is half a day, running 13:00 pm - 16:30 pm
Where is the course held?
The courses are run at our Training Academy which is 10 Minutes away from Chesterfield town centre and has regular bus routes every 10 minutes and there is plenty of parking available.
How much does this course cost?
This course costs £44pp. Group discounts are available. NO PRICE INCREASES FOR 2019!
To book your place please get in touch: 01246 235208 or [email protected]