- Errors and near misses
- Supply, storage, and disposal
- Medication risk assessment and documentation
- Policies and legislation
- Formulations and routes for administration
- Supporting people taking medication
- Roles and responsibilities
Where is the course held?
The courses are run at our Training Academy which is 10 Minutes away from Chesterfield town centre and has regular bus routes every 10 minutes and there is plenty of parking available. The training academy is modern with all the latest technology to support many different learning styles and individual needs.
To find out more or to register please either see our Contact Page or call 01246 235 208