This course introduces the different types of infection, how infections spread, who is susceptible to infection and how to control the spread of infection. Infection Control training is aimed at any staff member working in a health and social care setting.
Topics Covered Include:
- The meaning of Infection Control
- The chain of infection and how people are infected
- Legislation and management of Infection Control
- Health Care-Associated Infections
- How to prevent infection
- The importance of washing hands to WHO standards
- Causes and spread of infection
- Principles of personal hygiene and health
- Decontamination, cleaning and waste management
How long is the course?
The course is half a day, running 09:00 am - 12:30 pm
Where is the course held?
The courses are run at our Training Academy which is 10 Minutes away from Chesterfield town centre and has regular bus routes every 10 minutes and there is plenty of parking available.
How much does this course cost?
This course costs £44pp. Group discounts are available. NO PRICE INCREASES FOR 2019!
To book your place please get in touch: 01246 235208 or [email protected]