This Health and Safety / Risk Assessment / Fire training course aims to give a good grounding in general. Health and Safety section of the course aims to at work, help employees recognise and avoid risks at work and explaining what to do to minimise illness and reduce workplace accidents.
The Risk Assessment part of the course is a response to industry requirements for employees to be risk aware. Although not all employees will be expected to undertake risk assessments themselves, they may be asked to contribute to the process and will be expected to act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
And the Fire section of the course aims to help learners stay safe and learn about the risks that fire poses to health and safety. This is an introductory course about the risks you may come into contact with that could potentially cause fires whilst carrying out tasks during your normal working day.
All parts of the day can be booked individually but we think they work well as all-round knowledge of each topic.
Topics Covered Include:
- Health & Safety Law
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous Substances COSHH
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping
- Understand how to help ensure your workplace complies with fire safety regulations
- Understand why fire training is necessary
- Be aware of common elements that could cause a fire
- Know the difference between the different types of fire extinguishers and their uses
How long is the course?
The course is a full day, running 09:00 am - 15:30 pm
Where is the course held?
The courses are run at our Training Academy which is 10 Minutes away from Chesterfield town centre and has regular bus routes every 10 minutes and there is plenty of parking available.
How much does this course cost?
This course costs £67. Group discounts are available. NO PRICE INCREASES FOR 2019!
To book your place please get in touch: 01246 235208 or [email protected]