One to One Support Services is a privately owned Domiciliary Care and Training Provider based in Chesterfield. Our company registration number is 5687915 and our registered office is One to One Support Services, 25A Devonshire Terrace, Holmewood, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 5RF.
Our Data Protection Policy describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. We are fully committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
How to contact us:
If you have any concerns, wish to amend your information, or to make a complaint please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer Kel Coley.
By Post: One to One Support Services, 25A Devonshire Terrace, Holmewood, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 5RF
By Phone: 01246 200018
By Email: [email protected]
The kind of information we collect and hold about you:
If you contact us by email and/or telephone, we only collect and process the personal data of which you provide to us and it shall only be used for the purposes for which you provide your data to us.
For example, if you contact us with an enquiry about home care services, we may take your details to forward them to the Service Manager in your area. We will not retain your data or use your data for any other purpose.
If you apply for a position with us via our website (www.OnetoOneSupportServices.co.uk/Jobs) this information will only be sent to our Recruitment Officer. Your data will not be used for any other purpose.
How long do we keep your data:
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting purposes.
Where is your data stored:
We do not, as a matter of course, transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area and only use UK data centres.
- Right to Access - This means at any point you can ask us for a copy of all the personal data we hold about you. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check we are lawfully processing it.
- Correction Rights - If you believe any of the information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date you have the right to correct such information by providing us with the correct information. You also have the right to ask us to delete the incorrect or out of date information and we will be happy to do so unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation.
- Right to be Forgotten - This gives you the right to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Sometimes we might be obliged to keep your personal data because of regulatory or legal requirements. If this is the case we will not be able to delete the data and must continue to retain it.
- Right to Restrict Processing - In some circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of Objection to Processing - You have the right to object to us using your data for direct marketing purposes and to profiling.
- Right of Data Portability - You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details stated above.
Concerns and complaints:
If you have any concerns, wish to amend your information, or to make a complaint please contact our Data Protection Officer whose details are stated above.
If you have any concerns about our handling of your personal data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office by visiting: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ or by phoning the ICO helpline: 03031 231 113