Department: Care Services
Hours: Full Time/Part Time
Salary: Earn up to £11.25 per hour
Special Requirements: Must have a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle
If you are looking for an exciting new job - we would love to hear from you. At One to One, your effort shown will never be ignored as we reward and celebrate hard workers because we know as Support Workers what you do is crucial for the client.
The ideal Support Worker will have:
- Knowledge and experience in either supporting adults or older persons in their homes and communities
- Hold qualifications such as NVQ 2 or 3 equivalents in Health and Social Care or Childcare (or be willing to train towards)
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
Why join our team as a Support Worker?
- Ongoing training and development
- Continued career progression
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your availability (with an agreed availability)
- Regular runs with clients, so you can provide continuity with clients
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards – vouchers/meals out
One to One Support Services provides a full range of support services to all people, specialising in services for people with additional needs, complex needs and sensory impairments. Individuals may be required to support with personal care, communication, mobility, access to information or help attending appointments as well as daily living tasks in and around the house.
A Full DBS check is required, employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Want To Apply Online?
You can apply online up to Friday, February 15, 2019. Just complete the form below and attach any supporting documents.
Please Note: although we take great care to ensure maximum compatibility across all mobile devices, office documents are not necessarily usable on all devices. If you encounter these issues, please use a desktop computer when completing application forms.