Learner Recruitment Officer
Department: Training Academy
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Earn up to £18,200
Special Requirements: Sales Experience
The role will continue to build relationships with existing learners and organisations, as well as develop new ones. Promoting Apprenticeships in the Health and Social Care sector and employability skills.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team and achieve targets and deadlines
- Have access to a vehicle for work purposes
- The development of relationships with learners for various training courses
- Meeting targets of recruitment of new learners and employers
- To ensure communication systems and practices support effective management arrangement
- Develop and lead presentations to learners and employers
- Organise and participate in job fairs as required
A Full DBS check is required, employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Want To Apply Online?
You can apply online up to Saturday, February 26, 2028. Just complete the form below and attach any supporting documents.
Please Note: although we take great care to ensure maximum compatibility across all mobile devices, office documents are not necessarily usable on all devices. If you encounter these issues, please use a desktop computer when completing application forms.