We are recruiting Community Care Assistants in Netheredge, Sharrow, Gleadless and Dore and Totley. If you are looking for an exciting new job - we would love to hear from you.
We are always excited to meet motivated people who want to join our company. At One to One, your effort shown will never be ignored as we reward and celebrate hard workers because we know as Support Workers what you do is crucial for the client.
Essential skills include:
- Knowledge and experience in either supporting adults or older persons in their homes and communities
- Able to work on own initiative
Desirable skills include:
- Experience of working with people with learning difficulties, disabilities, who have additional needs or sensory impairment
- Have had experience working in outreach situations
- Qualifications such as NVQ 2 or 3 equivalents in Health and Social Care or Childcare
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle
One to One Support Services provides a full range of support services to all people, specialising in services for people with additional needs, complex needs and sensory impairments. Individuals may be required to support with personal care, communication, mobility, access to information or help attending appointments as well as daily living tasks in and around the house.
Shift Patterns & Working hours:
- 6:30am - 2:30pm
- 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Benefits for working with us:
6 month probation period pay £8.25 per hour
After completion of your 6-month probation, there are amazing opportunities for bonus schemes such as:
- Qualified staff bonus: £8.35 - £8.50 per hour
- Driver plus bonus: £8.70 per hour
- Reward bonus: £5.00 per day
- Additional call hours (out of availability): £9.50 per hour
- Extra day annual leave for every 5 years’ service to the company!
- Additional calls hours on the day per 30min block at £9.50 per hour!
- Contracts available from 16,20,24,30,36 and 40 hours
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Want To Apply Online?
You can apply online up to Sunday, October 17, 2027. Just complete the form below and attach any supporting documents.