Level 5 - Diploma - Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care
One to One Support Services delivers this City and Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care. This qualification is aimed at those who are already working in care and wish to enhance their management skills.
How long is the course?
This qualification is 2-3 years, allowing you the opportunity to build both your managerial and care skills. It also fulfils the regulatory requirement for those looking to become managers of children's homes or adult residential and domiciliary services.
What will the course cover?
- Assessment and Planning of Individual Needs
- Planning and Review of Care Programmes
- Procurement and Tendering
- Risk Management
- Effective Governance
- Domiciliary Care Management
What pathways are available?
As with all Health and Social Care qualification, there are multiple pathways. These pathways are designed to ensure the learner gains a qualification relevant and beneficial to the technical working environment they are in. Some of these pathways include:
- Children and Young People's Residential Management
- Children and Young People's Management
- Children and Young People's Advanced Practice
- Adults' Residential Management
- Adults' Management
- Adults' Advanced Practice
What are the entry requirements?
Learners must already be working in a Care setting.
To find out more or register then please either see our Contact Page or call 01246 235 208