Level 2 & 3 - Apprenticeship Training Course - Health & Social Care
One to One Support Services delivers Apprenticeship Training Courses Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care. Apprenticeships are open to all, and One to One is able to provide necessary training and assessing for both intermediate and advanced apprenticeships.
Each Apprenticeship is made up of different qualifications. However, they all share the same compulsory components. An intermediate apprenticeship is equivalent to GCSE. Advanced Apprenticeships are equated to A-Levels.
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to work for a real employer, earn a wage and gain valuable workplace skills.
What will the course cover?
- ERR (Employment rights and responsibility)
- Diploma and Technical Certificate at Level 2 or 3
- PLTS (Personal listening and thinking skills)
- Functional Skills Maths and English
There are mandatory units along with optional units from which a selection can be made which leads the learner on pathways to gaining a qualification in Care. These pathways can either be Generic, Dementia or a Learning Disability pathway.
One to one sessions on and off the job are included, along with vocational and knowledge assessments. As an example below is a list of the topics that can be chosen:
- Developing knowledge and practice in a Health and Social Care setting
- Supporting Care, protection and well-being of individuals in a health and social care setting
- Understanding health and safety practice in a health and social care setting
Depending on Pathway, other units would be added.
How long is the course?
- Intermediate (Level 2) - Up to 15 months
- Advanced (Level 3) - 18 months
What are the entry requirements?
Learners must be employed.
To find out more or register then please either see our Contact Page or call 01246 235 208