Why study as an apprentice?
Apprenticeships are a way of gaining qualifications while working. The scheme is being pushed by the government, therefore, there is funding available. They are open to all, and we are able to provide the necessary training and assessing for both intermediate and advanced apprenticeships. Find out Apprenticeships we run by going to our Courses Page.
Could your organisation support an apprentice?
Kickstarting an individual's career in Health & Social Care by supporting their Apprenticeship, will enrich your team with qualifications that will benefit your organisation.
Our Apprenticeship training will provide:
- Time effective development of your employees
- Loyal and trusted employees, with impressive skills and qualifications who will add value to your team
- FREE Training for experienced staff and new talent
One to One training academy delivers high-quality NVQ Training and Qualifications to health and social care professionals, including: Care Support Workers, Service Managers, Residential & Nursing Home Care Assistants.
Our dedicated Training Academy Team will:
- Guide your staff through FREE nationally recognised NVQ Training & Qualifications
- Provide free INHOUSE NVQ Training & Assessment at your organisation
- deliver bespoke training that will suit the staffing requirements of your organisation
- PERSONALISE training to match the development needs of individual employees
To find out more or to speak to our ELLO team please either see our Contact Page or call 01246 235 208